Upon completion of the certificate, students will be able to:
• Design gardens by imitating nature’s patterns and systems.
• Create beautiful landscapes with high ecological function.
• Be proficient in native plant identification and landscape use.
• Understand plant health issues and manage them sustainably.
• Have the tools to become conservators of our natural habitats.
Certificate classes are open to everyone, from beginners to experts. Complete all classes to earn a certificate, or take only the classes that interest you. Non-certificate students may also register for one or all of the classes. Begin with any class - there are no prerequisites.